Butterfly Wedding Theme
Butterflies have been common as a wedding theme since we began in 2006 and is still popular now as they are elegant and romantic. It symbolises the changes in life and is often used by couples who are having a spring or summer wedding.
This theme is very easy to use and it can be easily incorporated into your stationery, reception and accessories and is a fantastic choice for any colour scheme. It is a very popular theme and you will find there is a large choice of items available to you.
A butterfly theme is very versatile as there are so many colours to choose from. We have created stationery using pastel shades of lilac, blue, pink and lemon, some in more vibrant colours of hot pink, turquoise, aqua and orange and some in silver and gold. It seems there isn't one set colour trend when using butterflies.
1) Have a butterfly release. This would be really stunning if you were saying your vows outside and the release taking place during your first kiss
2) Decorate the venue with butterflies. You can have them hanging from the ceiling or tied around the organza/tulle in a marquee.
3) Supply butterfly favour boxes and you can also purchase butterfly shaped place cards
4) You may not want to have butterflies incorporated into your wedding dress, but you could add some butterflies into your bouquet or add a crystal butterfly embellishment to the handle as a more subtle note .
5) Have butterfly themed wedding invitations and stationery. There are many different designs available using feather butterflies, prints and diamante embellishments.