'and they lived happily ever after'...... is the perfect ending to all fairytales so is perfect for adding into a fairytale wedding theme.
Many brides want to be a princess for a day and love the idea of a fairytale wedding theme. Think roses, pink, sparkle, glitter and glitz and carriages.
1) Roses are the flower of romance and are perfect to use with this theme. Use them in your hair, bouquets and centre pieces
2) Pink is the most obvious colour choice for a princess but romantic muted tones work beautifully.
3) Add some sparkle with diamantes and crystals. They are perfect for using on your wedding stationery, as scatter crystals, in your flowers and dress.
4) Horse drawn carriages are a must for this theme.
5) What about a castle themed or horse drawn carriage wedding cake.
6) Fairytale films are all about romance, so think about candelabras with lights and candles.
Our Glamour, Glitter and Pebble Crystal are perfect for a Princess fairytale theme