1920's, Gatsby, Art Deco wedding theme
This is quite a new theme that has emerged over the last couple of years and perhaps has become popular due to the success of programs like Downton Abbey and 'The Great Gatsby' film. This theme is glamorous, fun and a little cheeky.
We have a few designs that work well with theme. Our Timeless collection is perfect with it decorative border and our Filigree with an elegant pearl and crystal embellishment.
Think feathers, neutral and dark colours together, jazz, flapper dresses, gambling tables and hair pieces and veila
1) Feathers seem to be a must for this theme. Ostrich feathers in amongst your centre pieces and cake look amazing and feathers can also be added to your hairpiece and wedding stationery.
2) Use colours like black or chocolate brown with neutral accents or just stick with neutrals like peach or ivory.
3) A jazz or blues band is a great way to bring a 20's feel to the day.
4) Flapper dresses we fashionable by the mid 1920's. Perhaps consider these for your bridesmaids.
5) Gambling tables are a fun way of entertaining your guests and really bring the theme to life.