Glitter, Sparkle and Glitzy Themes
This is quite a new theme that has become popular with couples who are looking for a bit of sparkle and glitz at their wedding. It is a tricky theme to use as you dont want to go too overboard so you need think about which areas you would like to bring some glitter and sequins into.
Glitter has become a top trend over the last year with many stationery companies using fabulous glitter card in silver, gold or white and new companies forming who can decorate wine glasses, vases and bottles in glitter.
One of my favourite themes at the moment and we have quite a few sparkly and glittery designs to choose from. We have Glitter, Glitter Bow, Glitzy Lace and Glamour
1) There are many wedding dresses out there which are perfect for anyone wanting a bit of sparkle. You can go out fully and have a wedding dress which is made completely with sequins and sparkle or part of the corset can be sparkly.
2) Add some sparkle to the bridesmaids outfits. Whether it be a hair piece, shoes or part of the dress.
3) Decorate your bouquet. You can use some diamantes in the flowers or have the stems wrapped in a glitter fabric.
4) Use sequins as confetti
5) Add sparkle to your tables with sequin table cloths or napkin rings
6) Use glitter vases for your centre pieces