Lace and Pearl Wedding Theme
Vintage style weddings are so popular with couples at the moment and many choose to use pearls and lace as their wedding theme. It is a really versatile theme to choose as you can incorporate the theme in many ways, not just on your wedding dress or stationery.
It is common to have a neutral colour scheme when using lace and pearls. We have created many orders using ivory and creams, peach, taupe and dusky pink as it is brings a subtle amount of colour to the theme.
Our favourite vintage style stationery designs are our Lace and Pearls, Prestige, Vintage Damask and Cupid
1) Use a lace wrap around your napkins on the table
2) Use lace and string pearls to tie around your bouquet. Or you can go for a bouquet that is made of pearl embellishments, not a flower in sight.
3) Decorate your cake with lace, many cake companies can create amazing lace designs with icing. You can always add some pearl embellishments to finish the decoration.
4) Choose a wedding dress that is made of lace, there are some beautiful gowns available.
5) You can also purchase shoes with beautiful lace and pearl detailing if you would like to carry the theme through on your outfit.