Planning The Wedding - Dress
Ok, so I have spoke about the venue and photographer being the most important choices at a wedding, but in reality, deep down it is all about the dress. When I first got engaged that is the first thing I looked at, venue and photography as well, but the dress was the most exciting bit for me. Going to the boutiques to try on endless, beautiful dresses is a one off experience and you should take time doing it.
There are so many different dress styles out there with different skirts, made of lace, with bling, strapless or not, full length, knee length, ivory or white or hot pink and black!
Here are 10 of the prettiest or unique dresses I have found.
1) A princes style dress with ruffles and sparkle
2) A classic and simple style dress in chiffon with a lace detail on the back.
3) For the sparkle lovers, a full skirt with a bodice completely covered in bling.
4) A simple fish tail design with a lace overlay.
5) Another fish tail style with a simple style and unique train
6) Going into the more unique styles with a full knee length skirt with a lace overlay.
7) Having a butterfly or garden wedding. Follow the theme through with this butterfly print dress
8) A peacock inspired wedding dress.
9) A full wedding dress with a long train in navy blue. Perfect for a gothic style wedding.
10) Not a completely unique or unusual idea, but a coloured underskirt. Shown with a pink colour underneath