Planning a Wedding - Engagement Rings
Getting engaged is a really exciting time. Sometimes your partner will have chosen a ring for you and sometimes the proposal will happen and you go out and choose the ring together.
There are so many different styles of rings available but traditionally the ring would have diamonds on it or some form of gem stones. After have a good search on the internet we found some beautiful traditional rings and some amazing alternative rings.
1) Art Deco - It is very difficult to find an engagement ring that represents an era, but this ring is perfect for an Art Deco design that defined the 1920's
2) Black - Who ever said an engagement ring had to be made in silver or gold? This black ring looks so unique.
3) Disney - for any avid disney lover, this has to be a perfect engagement ring for you?
4) Droplet - i love this ring and haven't seen this style before. A traditional band but with a droplet style diamond.
5) Heart - In a traditional engagement ring there is a diamond which is a circle or a square, but why not have a heart instead?
6) Opal - Love this Opal engagement ring surrounded by diamonds.
7) Pearl - Consider having a pearl instead of a diamond and go for a modern design on the band.
8) Rose Gold - This Rose Gold ring looks amazing surrounded by sparkling diamonds
9) Sapphire - If its good enough for Kate Middleton its good enough for us!
10) Antique - If you are after an antique or vintage piece then a detailed band with inset diamonds if perfect.