Planning a Wedding - Favour
Wedding favours can be an added expense and many couples on allocate a small budget towards them. If you only have a small amount to spend on favours make sure it is something that is used or wanted rather than an item that will be thrown away or left and be a complete waste of money.
Here are some ideas we can across that didn't cost the earth and would be used or eaten.
1) I went to a wedding where a small box of posh chocolates was put on the table to share. They were lovely and they went within seconds of the box being spotted
2) Alcohol miniatures are always a popular gift for guests and are certainly used.
3) I have seen many rust or country garden themed weddings making jars of homemade jam and presenting them as favours. They would be inexpensive to make and would certainly provide a wow factor with your guests.
4) Classy hangover kits with some alka seltzer, eye mask and paracetamol, although probably best to avoid these if children are at the wedding.
5) Luggage Tags if you are having a destination wedding.
6) A charity donation in your guests names to your preferred charity
7) A lottery ticket or scratch card
8) Flip flops to ease your guests feet. Especially for the ladies in heels
9) favours dont need to be on the tables, you can opt to have a sweet cart where everyone can go help themselves to some retro sweets
10) I recently saw a photo of a box of Krispy Kreme donuts as a wedding favour. Loving a donut myself, i would be over the moon if i received these. Especially good for the hangover the next day.