Planning a Wedding - Hair Accessories and Veils
If you have picked your perfect wedding dress, you will need that perfect hair accessory for a final touch. When choosing your hair accessory you really need to consider the style of you dress, if it is simple then you can consider a more detailed and larger headpiece, but if your dress is already very embellished with a lot of detail it may be worth consider a more simpler style.
We wanted to post our top ten favourites, but didn't realise how hard this would be. We found over 97,000 results on Etsy and nearly 40,000 amazing pieces on notonthehighstreet (which most of my favourites came from). The choice was immense with crystal, pearl, floral, clips, bands, combs and pins all in different styles, shapes and colours.
Here are my top ten favourites:
1) A Crystal Diamante Comb, perfect for a simple and elegant addition
2) Peacock Fascinator which is perfect for this popular trend
3) Large Floral Headband, which looks fabulous in the warm cream and would work really well with a vintage theme.
4) Pearl Chain Comb. I love this style with the chain through the middle, perfect for a 1920's theme
5) Lace Headpiece. If you are having lace as part of your theme then this really pretty hairpiece will look amazing
6) Having a country garden or floral theme? What about a floral vine? This looks stunning.
7) With pearls being a top trend and really give a classic and elegant look what about this pearl chignon cuff?
8) This crystal flower headband can really bring a wow factor!
9) Having a boho or rustic theme, what about this droplet headchain?
10) Love, love, love this feather and gold accessory.