Planning a Wedding - Make Up
Your wedding day is probably going to be the one day in your life when you will be photographed the most so you want to look your best and have make up that will stay in place for the whole day with minimum top up. You can either do your own make up or hire a make up artist to help you get that perfect look.
Think about the look you are going for, are you wanting to look natural, have a smoky look or a dramatic effect? Your wedding day probably isn't the best time to have a complete make up overhaul where your guests don't recognise you so perhaps go for something that is you, but you can always add a bit more to that style if you want a heavier look.
I spent ages looking at different make up styles and here are my top ten found on pinterest.
1) Soft - Using pale of eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick you can get a soft and romantic look
2) Natural - Minimal make up for this style but using some amazing false eyelashes and lipgloss
3) Simple Vintage - using pale silver eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick you can achieve a perfect vintage look
4) 1960's - One of my favourites with heavy liner and a coral lipstick
5) Smokey - When done well this style looks amazing. With heavy lined eyes and a neutral, pale gloss.
6) Berry - Dark lipstick looks fantastic if you are having a autumn or winter wedding
7) Bling - Perhaps this isn't to everyone's taste, but if no amount of bling is enough....
8) Double Eyeliner - A unique make up style that i haven't seen before is the double eyeliner. Shown here in black and blue.
9) Enchanced Natural - If the natural style of false eyelashes and blotted lips isn't enough for you then you can always add some liner, eye shadow and team it with some neutral gloss.
10) False Eyelashes - These can add a wow factor to any bride's makeup. If you dont want to wear too much make up but still want to stand out then some large false eyelashes are a great way to do this.