Planning a Wedding - Wedding Rings
Most couples choose to exchange wedding rings during their service, but choosing one that reflects your personality is a big choice. Many couples choose traditional rings made of some kind of metal but there are so many alternative rings available out there. Here are our top ten.
1) Different Metals - I didn't realise how many different metals there were to choose from. I knew Gold, White Gold and Platinum but there are so many. Here is a guide for all the different ones available which i found a huge help
2) Black - this black zirconium ring is still traditional in style but with a twist
3) Art Deco - We came across this beautiful ring and is perfect for anyone wanting an antique style ring
4) Disney - There are some serious disney lovers out there. How about this as a wedding ring with the famous Mickey Mouse ears inside?
5) Finger Print - Why not have your fingerprints embedded into your rings?
6) Purple - If you would like a splash of colour why not have a bold colour on the inside of the ring.
7) Puzzle - Intertwining rings that fit perfectly together. A lovely idea, but not sure how it works if you wear different ring sizes?
8) Superman - A super heroes lover, then what about this Superman ring.
9) Traditional - the most common choice with either a plain band or often with some diamonds.
10) Vintage - A more antique take on the traditional band with a vintage style pattern with embedded diamonds.