Planning a Wedding - Shoes
Wedding shoes are a compulsory item to be worn, whether you buy a new pair or use a pair you already have, no wedding outfit is complete without them. The choice out there is endless with every style, heel and colour possible to choose from there are a lot of decisions to make.
A good place to start is the colour you would like the shoes to be. Usually they would be white, ivory or cream to match the dress, but more commonly brides are wanting to add a splash of colour and going for vibrant shoes underneath the dress (or fully on show if you go for a shorter style). Once the colour is chosen you need to consider the heel size, some ladies can walk better than others in high heels but do remember you will be wearing these all day and will be on your feet for most of the day, so make sure your feet can take the higher heel.
You can then look at all the styles and designs available to find the perfect pair.
Here are our favourite pairs we found on our searches
1) Classic - Traditional, Simple with a mid heel and a diamante buckle
2) Coloured - Bang on trend Tiffany shoes
3) Beach - If you are having a beach wedding you can miss the shoes altogether and go for a decorated foot chain
4) Sparkly - For anyone wanting or needing some bling, some very glitzy glitter shoes
5) Embellished - Shoes that are covered in pearl and diamante embellishments.
6) Painted and Personalised - Handpainted shoes with your names and wedding date
7) Dainty Pumps - Can't cope with heels on your wedding day , then these diamante ballet shoes are perfect for comfort with some style.
8) Lace - This top trend is perfect to incorporate onto a pair of shoes
9) Superhero - A great theme to have and why not add some fun with these batman shoes
10) Princess - For a fairytale theme you can have some sparkling slippers just like Cinderella