Rustic Wedding Theme
Rustic themes are a new trend that have proved to be really popular for couples over the last couple of years. It involves anything outdoors and natural, so if you are having your wedding in a barn this would be a fantastic theme to work with.
Think Hessian, guipere lace, wood, ivory, greens, blackboards, metal buckets, hessian table runners, twig hearts, and kraft card
Our Rustic Burlap, Rose Garden, Rustic Rose wedding invitations are perfect for this theme.
1) Hessian is a cheap way to bring a rustic feel to your venue and accessories. Why not use it as a table runner, napkin rings or use hessian burlap ribbon to tie your bouquet?
2) Guipure lace brings romantic and delicate touch to this theme. Doubling it up with hessian or lace can bring many of your accessories to life.
3) You could use logs as plant pots for your centre pieces
4) Blackboards are a great accessory for this theme. Use one as an entrance sign or to write your menu or order of the day on.
5) Metal buckets with a blackboard with flowers in are perfect for a table name/number.
6) Decorate your venue with twig hearts.
7) Many wedding stationery companies provide invites with a rustic feel. Kraft card with guipere lace and twine would work perfectly with this theme.